UPDATED list of girl friendly hotels in Pattaya.
Welcome to Pattaya. Some people love it, some people hate it.
It is impossible to go out in this city, particularly at night without noticing the very large population of prostitutes- whether they are bar-girls, “freelancers” along Beach Road or any other place where tourists are likely to find them- more than willing to go back to your hotel room for a relative pittance compared to Western prices.
The problem is however that some hotels, especially those that are targeting families, will charge a fee if you bring a visitor back to your room, and this can be as much as 1500 baht.
Below is a list of hotels that at the time of writing did not charge a fee for unregistered guests and are deemed “guest friendly hotels“. There are plenty of girl friendly hotels near Walking Street, hotels along Beach Road as well as hotels in North Pattaya, Central Pattaya and South Pattaya. We have also updated this list to include guest friendly hotels in Jomtien. Many hotels are now offering free Wifi and when this is the case, it is indicated by the mark next to each hotel.
It is recommended to book the room for 2 people if you are planning on regularly having guests as the room rate is generally the same for one or two people. Generally if a hotel is bar-girl friendly, it is also ladyboy friendly.
Hotels change their policies often and can sometimes seem whimsical. When we get a report of a hotel on this list charging for overnight guests will will mark it with this mark- and list it on the changes page. If we get consistent reports of charging extra, we will remove it from the list. Please proceed with caution when you see this mark.
Prices quoted are from mid- October to mid November, which is just coming out of the low season.Prices in the high and peak season may be higher, especially for the higher end hotels.
Top 8 most popular girl friendly hotels in Pattaya
- The Green View ($41~) Located in the middle of Walking Street on Soi 15 in the middle of all the nightlife action, The Green View is perhaps not for people looking for a quiet night of sleep.
- Grand Hotel Pattaya ($44~) The Grand Hotel is as close to the nightlife action as you could possibly get. Located on Soi 14, this place could get a bit noisy until late into the night. Free Wifi.
- Diamond Beach Hotel ($28~) Located right in Walking street and a very short walk to the beach. Ultra convenient.
- The Classroom Hotel ($27~) Rooms are all accessed by lifts, have kitchenettes and very fast wifi, and feature King Size beds. They also offer a private entrance accessed using your room key card that leads to the elevator to all floors and rooms. No need to walk through the bar or reception area, unless you want to register your visitor’s ID card for security purposes.
- Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique Hotel ($58~) A beautifully well appointed 4 star (close to a 5 star) hotel decorated in a sophisticated contemporary style. Tim Boutique hotel is one of the nicest girl friendly hotels in Pattaya. A short 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to Walking Street. If you’ll be sleeping before 3am, request a room on the mall side. This hotel also features a rooftop pool.
*A reader has alerted us that this hotel has a strict over 21 years of age rule for guests. You might like to take this into consideration when booking your hotel.
- LK The Empress ($72~) Built in 2011, the rooms at The Empress have balconies and ocean facing rooms have great views of Pattaya Bay. There is also a pool, free Wifi and 24 room service.
- Camelot Hotel ($41~) Not far from the famous Walking Street, this 3 star has a pool and some really outdated furniture.
- Naris Art Hotel ($31~) Located between Jomtiem and Pattaya Beach, this arty 3 star hotel offers pleasant and spacious rooms, a pool and a bar.
- Sunshine Hotel and Residences ($37~) The only hotel located in the center of Pattaya’s famous Soi 8 nightlife district. The Sunshine Hotel features 2 large swimming pools as well as tennis courts and free Wifi.
- Areca Lodge Pattaya ($54~) This highly popular hotel is located on Second Pattaya Road so about 500 meters from the beach. It features large rooms with free Wifi, 2 pools with jacuzzis and all rooms have balconies.
- Pattaya Centre Hotel ($58~) Located very conveniently near the famous Walking Street, this hotel has an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24 hour room service. Reports that this hotel now charge THB600- April 2014
- Mecure Hotel Pattaya ($56~) New hotel with modern style and furnishings, pool, flat screen TVs, internet access etc. 24 hour shuttle bus provided by the hotel.
- Welcome Plaza ($36~) Close to walking street and the beach. Pool and fitness center for guest use.
- Diamond City Place Hotel ($22~)10 minute walk to Walking Street. Located on South Pattaya Road near Pattaya 3rd Road
- Dusit D2 Baraquda ($98~) The ultra modern 5 star hotel features fabulously appointed luxurious rooms with flat screen TVs, free Wifi and large round jacuzzi bath tubs. Of course there is a beautiful pool and a stunning sunset lounge to grab a cocktail or beer to start off your night.
- Dynasty Inn Pattaya ($38~)“Your first guest is free of charge. If you have two guests, you only pay 300 Baht for the second one. Rates usually 1280 Baht, 1480 in high season. Perfectly safe, guests have to leave ID card at reception, name is written in book. When guest asks for ID, they make telephone call to your room and will not return ID card unless you confirm everything is OK. Policy has never changed during at least the last six years.” Added by site user Nov 2014. Thank you.
- Flipper Lodge ($34~) This is a favorite hotel, and with good reason. Located on Soi 8, in the middle of the action with clean rooms and a great rooftop pool offering views of the ocean.
- Siam Sawasdee Pattaya ($23~) Basic, clean rooms with airconditioning. There is a small pool, business center and restaurant on-site. Buffet breakfast is also available. 10 minutes from the action.
- Eastiny Inn Hotel ($27~) The Eastiny Inn is located in the middle of Soi 8 and features a decent swimming pool and air-conditioning.
- Sunbeam Hotel ($54~) Decent sized rooms in this centrally located 4 star hotel not far from Walking Street. The pool area was re-decked in mid 2010.
- LK Metropole ($58~) Centrally located hotel within walking distance of just about everything of interest in Pattaya. All rooms have balcony and city, pool and ocean views, as well as free high speed internet access, mini bar and television. Reports that this hotel now charge THB500- Nov 2014
- LK Renaissance ($69~) Popular but aging hotel, billed as 4 star but probably closer to a 3.5, the hotel has a pool and is only 5 minutes waya from the beach. Walking street is a 15 minute walk away, much faster if you take a songtaew.
- Royal LK Suite Hotel ($47~) The rooms at the Royal LK Suite hotel are very spacious and come in a variety of styles. For something different and perhaps a little over the top, try the Vercase Suites. The hotel also features a large outdoor swimming pool and a well equipped fitness center. Free Wifi is included.
- August Suites Pattaya ($51~)Clean modern rooms that are nicer than you would expect from a 3.5 star hotel. Nice pool and free wifi.
- Pattaya Bay Resort ($37~) Relatively new hotel (opened in 2008), the Pattaya Bay Resort has clean rooms, free Wifi, a rooftop pool with plenty of sun and a gym. Complimentary tuk tuk to shuttle guests.
- Sabai Lodge ($40~) The Sabai lodge is only 2 minutes from the beach and situated amid all the action of the bars and restaurants. The baht bus stops nearby at the corner of Soi 2, so it is very easy to get around Pattaya from this hotel. Free Wifi.
- Sawasdee Sea View ($23~)Facilities include cable TV, warm water, private bathroom, air-conditioned,
safety deposit box, telephone, laundry service and restaurant.
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel ($68~) Located on Beach Road, the perfect location for a night life base. Free wireless Internet access and satellite TV are available and rooms feature large balconies.
- Mantra Pura Resort ($50~) Four star luxury in a prime location. Magnificent pool and tastefully decorated rooms.
- Siam Bayview Hotel ($84~) Located in the center of Pattaya,
the four star Siam Bayview is conveniently located close to everything- nightlife, shopping and the beach. Comfortable rooms with modern facilities. Caution: There has been feedback that this hotel now charges a THB1200 joiner fee. If this is confirmed it will be removed from the list.
- Montien Pattaya Hotel ($98~) Situated on Pattaya Bay, all three hundred rooms have a balcony with a sea view and free Wifi.
- Basaya Beach Hotel & Resort ($50~) Formerly the Centara Beach Hotel, this is quite an aged hotel but well loved among Pattaya regulars. Location is great as it is across the street from the beach and near many beer bars. The hotel also features a large pool and free Wifi.
- Sabai Resort ($44~) Located on Second Pattaya Road, adjacent to the Central Festival Shopping Center. Many retail shops, restaurants and Big C supermarket are nearby. The resort is also only a 5 minute walk from the beach. Although the neighborhood is lively, the rooms are located away from the main road, affording peace and quiet for the guests. The Sabai resort has 3 pools and offers guests free Wifi.
- Tropicana Hotel ($48~) The Tropicana hotel is spread over 7 acres of tropical gardens and is within easy reach of nightlife areas. Features include a swimming pool, poolside bar and cocktail lounge, while all guestrooms have cable TV and complimentary bottled water.
- Pattaya Garden Hotel ($37~) The Pattaya Garden Hotel has a nice garden and large pool. The Deluxe and Superior and Villa rooms are quite nice and have been upgraded with nice furnishings.
- Sunshine Garden Hotel ($34~) Delightful gardens and good sized pool. Hardwood or tiled floors in the 134 airconditioned rooms.
- Best Western Bella Villa Cabana Hotel ($52~) Located at Naklua Beach, a little removed from the night life scene, this hotel offers nicely furnished rooms, beautiful gardens, a large swimming pool and free Wifi. Facing the beach, the hotel is 20 minutes from Walking Street by Songtaew.
- Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort ($73~) Nice big pool. Clean and spacious rooms. Also features a tennis court and spa.
- Avalon Beach Resort ($77~) Large pool, huge rooms with hardwood floors. Beachfront location, 10 minutes away from walking street.
- Rabbit Resort ($104~) Rabbit Resort features two swimming pools and 49 Thai-style cottages. 15 minute drive from central Pattaya.