Below is an updated list of guest friendly hotels in Bangkok.
Some hotels in Bangkok will charge a “joiner fee” if you bring an guest as a visitor back to your room, and this can be as much as 1500 Baht. Below is a list of hotels that at the time of compilation did not charge a fee for unregistered guests and are deemed “guest friendly hotels“.
If you have any trouble with any of the below mentioned Bangkok guest friendly hotels, please please leave a comment here so we can take them off the list.
- Majestic Grande ($96)One of the most popular girl friendly hotels in Bangkok in terms of the number of bookings. A nice four star hotel with clean, comfortable and generously sized rooms. There is also a pool, business center and gym.
- JW Marriott Hotel BangkokLocation is everything with this very well appointed 5 star hotel. Just steps away from Nana Plaza, (N.E.P) one of the nightlife hubs of Bangkok, the J. W is ideal for the businessman who likes to be close to the vibrant night-life scene of lower Sukhumvit.
- Nana Hotel ($37)Basic accommodation at this aging but still popular hotel. A jacuzzi and pool are available, as well as 24 hour room service and wireless internet service. A short walk to Nana BTS Station.
- Majestic Suites (between sois 4 and 6 on Sukhumvit road) ($44)Another popular choice for guests looking for girl friendly hotels in Bangkok, with many positive reviews. Guests can enjoy complimentary access to the fitness center and the pool at the sister property, Majestic Grande, listed above.
- Landmark Bangkok ($97~) (between sois 4 and 6 on Sukhumvit road)The BTS Skytrain Nana station is located at the end of the soi (side street) that this 5 star hotel is situated in. Well appointed rooms, nice big pool and 24 hour room-service are on offer at this hotel.
- Grand Sukhumvit by Sofitel ($98)Spacious, modern rooms, lovely pool and friendly staff at this 5 star hotel 2 minutes walk from BTS Nana Skytrain station.
- Centre Point Sukhumvit ($106)Part of the popular Centre Point group of hotels, this hotel is located at the mid-point of Asok and Nana Skytrain stations. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the hotel provides complimentary wifi access. Guests can also enjoy the large rooftop pool.
- Grand President Executive Serviced Apartments ($72)This serviced apartment complex combines the facilities and services of a deluxe hotel with all the comforts of home. Guests can take advantage of the swimming pool and large sundeck on top of each tower, the fully equipped fitness center and the steam and sauna rooms. A short walk from Nana station.
- President Solitaire ($80)Polished hardwood floors, spacious rooms, complimentary wifi, and a nice outdoor pool with underwater music (!) await guests at this 5 star hotel, a short walk from Nana station.
- Swiss Park Hotel ($36)No frills at this three star hotel, just clean rooms and basic amenities such as laundry service, air-conditioning, mini-bar, room service and outdoor pool, all for a low price.
- Westin Grande Sukhumvit (Between sois 12 and 14)
- Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel ($57)Nana BTS is a short walk away and Q bar & Bed Supperclub are in the same lane as the hotel. Facilities include an indoor pool, gym and complimentary internet access.
- Dream Hotel ($71)Dream Hotel is a boutique hotel with designer rooms featuring that isn’t afraid of trying something a little different. Located within 5 minutes walk to Asok BTS Skytrain station, Dream Hotel provides complimentary Internet access, an outdoor pool, 24 hour room service, and a gym. This hotel even allows pets!
- Royal President Executive Apartments ($64)Located between Asok and Nana Skytrain stations, The Royal President is also within walking distance to the MRT subway. Each apartment features a fully-equipped kitchenette and 24-hour wireless Internet access. Ideal for both business and leisure travelers to Bangkok. 24 hour room service, wifi, outdoor pool, gym and spa are all available.
- Citadines Bangkok ($55)Clean, well-maintained rooms with easy access to Asok BTS station and nearby Benjasiri Park. Stark, modern furnishings make for a comfortable and affordable stay.
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit This Sheraton Luxury Collection hotel with central location, Skytrain and Subway direct access from lobby, features some of the largest standard rooms in Bangkok. Facilities include butler services, suites, freeform swimming pool, spa and fitness club, business center, concierge, and several award winning restaurants.
- Emporium Suites Hotel ($111)You would be hard pressed to find a more conveniently located place to base yourself, entertainment-wise in Bangkok. Located above the upscale Emporium shopping complex, which features a cinema and international food court as well as a variety of stores. Directly outside the door is the Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain station, which is two stations away from Nana, along Sukhumvit Road.Rooms are large, luxuriously appointed and very comfortable..
- President Park Serviced Apartments ($50)Located at the end of soi 24 near Rama IV Road, convenient to 2 large supermarkets, as well as an international food market. Not really walking distance from Phrom Phong BTS, however President Park provides a complimentary shuttle service to the Skytrain upon request. Rooms are larger than a standard hotel and come with a kitchenette. There are also a number of very large pools and a large fitness center as a part of the complex.
- Davis Hotel Bangkok ($64)Bangkok’s first Boutique Hotel, individual rooms, suites, and villas available, several dining options, 9th floor swimming pool, spa and massage center, fitness center, 24 hour room service, meeting rooms, business center, central Sukhumvit location. The hotel’s private tuktuk ferries guests to the BTS Skytrain’s Prom Phong station and also to venues in the immediate area.
- Livingstones Lodge ($59)Basic rooms and facilities with pool, close to Benjasiri Park and Phrom Phong Skytrain station.